Wow, these Pilot Sport 3's on the front feel SO good.

I can't tell whether it's because the Pilot Exalto PE2's were low or the PS3 is a much better tyre, but damn. That cornering confidence.

Though this is an issue (no no, not the filthiness of the wheel). Weights are hitting the caliper and making a ticking noise. Should I get them moved or wait for the tiny bit to wear down?

Uz2yUXh.jpg

@Dave, do you know the answer to the other question?

If I remember rightly, you need to wind it closer to the pedal by loosening off the locking nut, then turning the switch anti-clock wise. What you want is the plastic pin that sticks out the end of the switch to be pushed further back inside the switch. So turning the switch anti-clock wise should sort it. Then tighten the nut back up and jobs a good un! Probably best to unplug the connector on it before hand though as the wires will get twisted!

• 4 weeks later...

If I remember rightly, you need to wind it closer to the pedal by loosening off the locking nut, then turning the switch anti-clock wise. What you want is the plastic pin that sticks out the end of the switch to be pushed further back inside the switch. So turning the switch anti-clock wise should sort it. Then tighten the nut back up and jobs a good un! Probably best to unplug the connector on it before hand though as the wires will get twisted!

Thanks! Not had a chance to look yet but will make some time this Sunday.

I've noticed it getting slightly worse (Or I"m more conscious of it).

One thing that confused me, if I use my foot and lift the pedal slightly (normally to jog the brakes lights off) the lights can come back on.

How can that work?

Haha another one for silica gel. My mate thinks I'm nuts. I've put silica gel inside each door. Inside the rear quarters and arches and inside the interior aswell.

Left my bag on the radiator to dry and it is now gone. Someone must have thought it was rubbish :(

Also have the car booked in to the local window tinters. Long overdue, bit excited.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a couple oops moments when the car was being tinted....

Battery went flat in under an hour with just the ignition on to undo / do up the windows. It's never given me any grief but it could well be on its way out.

With cold weather incoming (maybe?) I don't want to be stranded at home.

Bosch S4 330CCA battery on Euros for £57 seems a good deal.

All Halfrauds batteries are showing me 380CCAs...

And secondly, after I removed one of the rear door cards, I never noticed the lock puller fell to one side. I shut the door and thought nothing of it.

Wasn't until I went to open the door I noticed I'd shut the pully bit in the (locked) door....  applause.gif1

Took some wizardry with the door lock to get it open..