Not sure what difference if any it makes having semi or fully synthetic, I just know not to mix them!

thats interesting dose anybody know why u shouldnt mix them n what is the difference in performance of semi vs fully

Ps. I finally got a signature n photo done woohoo

thats interesting dose anybody know why u shouldnt mix them n what is the difference in performance of semi vs fully

Ps. I finally got a signature n photo done woohoo

Have a look through some of Oilman's (Opie Oils) threads in the trader section, it probably says in there.

Loving the new sig and avi. B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Arrgh ive noticed a groaning/creeking sound on full lock im thinking thats the cv joints? Any one know as i hope the diff cant make that kind of sound which should only leave the cv ?

c.v joint make a knocking noise, if its creeking its more likely to be a steering related  balljoint or bush of some description or the other thing with that sort of noise is have you checked your power steering fluid level as if its low it will creek and groan on hard lock when under strain..

• Like 1

Aarrgh i found an oil leak n its coming from my drive shaft on the drivers side n the groaning sound is also coming from that as the have seen better days so ive ordered 2 new complete drive shafts n they should turn up tomoz lol i gonna end replacing everything soon lol