My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Hi mate, not been active on the forum for a while so have missed out on a lot. I have soooo much catching up to do, so many threads to read it will take me a very long time to see what i have missed..

Hi mate, not been active on the forum for a while so have missed out on a lot. I have soooo much catching up to do, so many threads to read it will take me a very long time to see what i have missed..

I'm starting to think u have done a lot of paste the day lol

• Like 2

They're EG round yellow fogs which comes with the wiring loom and EG surrounds. But I will put them into the MB fog surrounds :)

Or you could send them to me?! ;)

I thought it has been quieter here... :lol: Hows the two M's getting on mate? Have you seen what happened to my MB3? :(  

Or you could send them to me?! ;)

Matey sold them  :-| Even though I said I will buy them on payday but oh well... Just have to wait for another set to come up!

I have a MB fweeend! I sold him the rear VTi-S lip and gave him the straight pipe I made. We fitted it to his MB6 and it sounds sweet! It's MAAAD in VTEC! :lol:

Matey tried to create an account on here but seem to be getting errors?

1404589476494.jpg

1404589546047.jpg

• Like 1

I have a MB fweeend! I sold him the rear VTi-S lip and gave him the straight pipe I made. We fitted it to his MB6 and it sounds sweet! It's MAAAD in VTEC! :lol:

Matey tried to create an account on here but seem to be getting errors?

1404589476494.jpg

1404589546047.jpg

What's the username he's trying to sign up with? Also get him to check his junk mail in case the activation mail ended up there (if one was sent).

Let me or @Dave know dude!