Meet Roxy! Daves Honda Civic TypeR FN2 (UPDATE: Roxy waving goodbye to Civic5)

Dave

The bulb was a osram bilux and has a shade of blue in it, I will have to find these nightbreakers

Yeah, I think the "bilux" is the night breaker mate. Mind you, they also have nightbreaker 2's out now, not sure if theres much difference. just know the Osrams give out a far superior light to the standard bulbs and without blinding oncoming traffic. Really good bulbs!

That's good Dave.. Fallen in love again then :)

Oh yes! She just looks amazing, and is driving really nice. So time to spoil her a bit with the new plugs and discs and getting her tracking all set up properly. Will need to get her booked in for a service soon too.

I don't mind doing a bit of travelling to find the right place to paint her and if I can find a place for the summer I could take two weeks off and get her done which would be ideal , so what are you thinking for the deck?

DD is going to deffo be some kind of metal flake blue, or something similar to that "hot rod" paint on the site you gave me. And deffo want to get into this airbrushing too. Many many plans and ideas!

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic