Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

I was told by someone who removed the air con completely in the car that it made a big difference for him but if it doesn't make much difference I would rather keep it as I like using it in the summer :)

ye depends what comforts you want though :/ i've got it in the smx and i love it! not in the deck as i didn't like the look of it in the bay

Exactly this, I don't think street driving (spirited or otherwise) you'll gain that much from it. If it was a track car then yes it would be one of the first things to go! 

The air con pump would still spin off the belt, don't think it had a fuse

i thought it had a fuse :/ yes it would still spin off the engine etc but if there is a fuse, by removing it you are preventing it to work because there is no power going to it

I think what he means is the engine spinning the belt at all is still using up some of the power.

• Like 1

So I was gonna change my number plate bulbs with my cree bulbs and I found out that on the deck they face sideways instead of down.. A bit awkward as they look very nice when facing down.. I am not sure if all decks come with these same holders or if I can swap them?

20150104_1455081.jpg

20150104_1455501.jpg

So all decks have this same style as mine? And I guess they are not swappable either? Kyfer I could use those bulbs but no led bulbs are as bright as the cree bulbs :)

@Chandler can you post your pic here please mate

Pinch the ones of my old M to see if they fit?