Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

I've got Jinyu tyres on my Beemer in 225/45R17. Can't fault them at all, apart from the fact I can't do burnouts or skids unless it's wet now. :lol:

That'll probably change as they wear down :lol:

Thanks guys for all useful feedback. I need ideas now.. First thing I am thinking of doing callipers purple.. Anyone done it against bronze wheels? What other colours can you suggest for callipers? Also suggestions on dust caps as those blue dice are a no for me :D

Too expensive lol :D

Not sure. If I get branded ones I will have to look for used ones as new are way out of my budget ;)

I am talking about the color of his wheels mate.. I think he has the same color?

your kidding me? too expensive, i think there very cheap!!

Not sure. If I get branded ones I will have to look for used ones as new are way out of my budget ;)

thats way out your budget?? guna be honest here mate i think you need to evaluate what is important regarding your safety. there are some things you can cut corners on and somethings you can't. something like suspension tyres and handling you shouldn't. if you look about you can find some real bargains.

sorry will probably be like £70 ish for a set, but they will be decent and will last

I know you are not mate but everyone's financial situation is different.. You don't know about mine and I don't know about yours.. Seriously though the kind of expenses you guys are telling me I think I am gonna sell the coilovers and just stick to standard suspension or probably buy some lowering springs. As for tyres mate yes they are expensive for £200. I bought 4 part worn tyres last time for £70 and they lasted me well without any mishaps.. I am not being stingy here but I have to look at my pocket first.. I have already paid for a lot of things from credit card as I don't have the cash to splash :D

• Like 1

Purple calipers would look awesome! Dark blue would look good too.

I've always used standard dust caps, they don't get stolen as much. :lol:

Kool thanks for feedback mate.. I had blue theme on mb2 so wanna do something different this time. Engine theme is already decided purple so I think I will go with purple calipers also to match that :)

I know you are not mate but everyone's financial situation is different.. You don't know about mine and I don't know about yours.. Seriously though the kind of expenses you guys are telling me I think I am gonna sell the coilovers and just stick to standard suspension or probably buy some lowering springs. As for tyres mate yes they are expensive for £200. I bought 4 part worn tyres last time for £70 and they lasted me well without any mishaps.. I am not being stingy here but I have to look at my pocket first.. I have already paid for a lot of things from credit card as I don't have the cash to splash :D

why dont you save up for a bit then mate? thats how i managed to save up for my new wheels and the meisters