Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Don't keep those coilovers waiting too long, best to fit coilovers asap to see if they are good and not knocking as it probably be too late then and seller won't be liable unless there's warranty. 

• Like 2

Don't keep those coilovers waiting too long, best to fit coilovers asap to see if they are good and not knocking as it probably be too late then and seller won't be liable unless there's warranty. 

got a point but would be easier to do whole rear end all in one

• Like 1

Most coilovers do have 1 year warranties, even eBay ones. The small print is they're only valid if you had the coilovers installed by a proper mechanic.

• Like 1

If you get new LCAs and LCA bolts, you can just remove the old suspension and LCA as a single unit and avoid dealing with that infamous seized LCA bolt!

That's the plan mate.. Let's see how it goes

I have sent seller a message just in case so I know if he offers any warranty or not.. Hopefully won't be too long.. Just need to source out some LCA soon :)

got a point but would be easier to do whole rear end all in one

I would most probably get it done by a professional to keep warranty and I am pretty sure the bolts will be seized which I don't have equipment to deal with apart from wd40 lol :D.. Plus I am getting a stock suspension set to keep as spare in case I have to swap back quickly.. So I will take top mounts off my existing ones.. Just need lca and bolts so the whole setup done at once like you said ;)

That was my plan until I realised how much the LCAs I wanted were. :lol:

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/skunk2-rear-lower-control-arms-88-95-honda-civic-ef-eg-crx-90-01-integra.html

£186.88! :lol:

Yeah I am keeping my eyes peeled for a decent used set to bring the cost down a bit :)