Grant

Looks decent, nice and clean under the bonnet. :)

£10 doesn't sound too awful for a litre and £15 for 2.5litres is a bargain in my eyes. Did you check out the prices of the Megs stuff?

Yeah £15 is a decent price. Just takes the mick that they try n charge so much more per litre for the little bottle!

They really didn't have that many meg products... Only a shampoo and polish that was priced around the same IIRC ..

In fairness though I bought the autoglym as it's what in 'used' to. Will try other products out I the future.

So first cosmetic issue are the black plastics. These include, side skirts, door trims, roof bars, B pillar covers and most annoyingly the trim that runs along the bottom of the windows. These will definitely need rubbing down and painting. Does anyone know whether they can be taken off?

The rest, does anyone use any form of plastic restorer?? Dash shine maybe?? To try and spruse some life back into them??

This is what I use on my plastics, pretty good and lasts a while:

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/revive/

The trim at the bottom of the windows does come off but the clips that hold it on are very brittle apparently.

Bugger they had some of that in halfords. Will try that out next time I go in.

Hmm ok mate thanks. Will have a better look, would prefer not to break them. But they do need to be done. Would just be easier off the car.

she came up nice and clean and she looks like a nice tidy deck mate from  your pics, you must be well chuffed .

Look forward to checking back on your progress as i love a deck and this looks like a good one...

she came up nice and clean and she looks like a nice tidy deck mate from  your pics, you must be well chuffed .

Look forward to checking back on your progress as i love a deck and this looks like a good one...

Yes I am mate :-D

Can't wait to give her a proper clean... Clay Polish & waxing.

Cheers :-) hopefully we'll make some decent progress reasonably soon :-)

Wow looks great mate. So tidy under the hood too.

Don't laugh but I always use smooth peanut butter on the black plastics.

Works great and lasts ages too. And @ £1.30 a tub will last longer than its use by date!

Unless you get peckish while your cleaning.

• Like 2

Wow looks great mate. So tidy under the hood too.

Don't laugh but I always use smooth peanut butter on the black plastics.

Works great and lasts ages too. And @ £1.30 a tub will last longer than its use by date!

Unless you get peckish while your cleaning.

wow i was speechless at first as i have never heard of that one, there are so many tricks and tips out there.

Oh and i would be okay if i used it as i only like the crunchy nut one so i would not be eating any of it LOL