Hi there, very nice car you have! I have just bought an aerodeck and it needs a new petrol tank, and I noticed you had to replace yours too. Can you tell me where you got the replacement? Many thanks.

Mark.

cheers Mark,

i ended up getting one from a scrappy, but have recently found out that lings honda still can get them.

hope you get it sorted, and make sure that you paint it with hamerite or something before it goes on so you don't need to change it again :)

how many different parts of my exhaust could have been blowing at the same time?

got my replacement super sprint centre fitted because the old one finally rotted through (bracket came off), and when that was done, my mate who stuck it on noticed the weld had cracked on the flange on the back box - took it to power flow, who said it needed two new flanges, one at the back, and one at the cat. just had them changed, and it turns out that there's a hole in the top of the cat as well!!

so 4 places apparently...

so that's made that decision - booked in to AAS for a nice new sports cat :D8-)

been waiting for that excuse to come about :)

How much is the sport cat mate :?:

£250 fitted.

got high hopes for it... heard a lot of good stuff about these guys. when i called over today they're propper engineers with some cool toys there. http://www.aas-exhausts.co.uk/

tbh I wish i'd known about them before getting the other exhaust bits done.

they've got a 3month waiting list, but coz it's just a cat they've squeezed me in early august (must have looked sad when he told me end of September :lol: )

the guy at powerflow (when i found out about the hole in the cat) said it wasn't worth getting a sports cat coz it'd fail the mot so i might as well get a decat and just put a cat in for the test!

i said i'd think about it and drove straight to AAS.

they said the there would be any probs with a car that age getting through the test... :D