Well, curry worked both times for mine, they were both lazy feckers, curry for dinner, out within 24hours.

Lol.

is there something were missing nick, or is it nicky.......

Well, curry worked both times for mine, they were both lazy feckers, curry for dinner, out within 24hours.

Lol.

is there something were missing nick, or is it nicky.......

You're asking me?  shrug.gif1

He thinks you're transexual! 

• Like 1

I've just had the aircon de-gassed (only 50g left in!) and have taken the aircon rad and compressor out - 11.5kgs weight loss. 8-)

Just attacked the rest of the system. Battery and tray out to disconnect the rest of the pipes and whip them out (and strut brace off to get pipes out of the way), then glove box out to take the evaporater out and change the pollen filter at the same time. Another 3kg to add to the list. :)

Now all that's left is the dryer bit that's near the screen wash bottle, coz i think the bumper had to come off to get t to it?

• Like 1

Just attacked the rest of the system. Battery and tray out to disconnect the rest of the pipes and whip them out (and strut brace off to get pipes out of the way), then glove box out to take the evaporater out and change the pollen filter at the same time. Another 3kg to add to the list. :)

Now all that's left is the dryer bit that's near the screen wash bottle, coz i think the bumper had to come off to get t to it?

Another 3kg! All adds up then!

Have you still got the pump? I'm after one as the pulley on mine is knackered and its not serviceable :(

Another 3kg! All adds up then!

Have you still got the pump? I'm after one as the pulley on mine is knackered and its not serviceable :(

Still got it but to be honest don't have a clue if it works or not... The air con hasn't worked since I've had the car. I always thought it just needed gassing, but don't know for sure.

Still got it but to be honest don't have a clue if it works or not... The air con hasn't worked since I've had the car. I always thought it just needed gassing, but don't know for sure.

Ah right, yeah that would be quite a gamble! :lol: