MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

Civic on track!

Nurburg1.jpg

Not really an update, I was just well chuffed to find some photos of the car from my time at the Nurburgring. I didn't realise there were so many photographers taking pictures!!! This was one of the better ones as you can't really see me :D

you need that as your signture, the shopping cart that's capable of going round the ring....

this is why i want a vti deck that picture sum's the whole car (and the reason why i want one!!) up, if only honda promoted the deck more

omg that pic is so sweeeeeett

this pic should be integrated into the forum theme some how

I LOVE IT

how did you come across it

Cheers, I searched google for Nurburgring photos and found a page listing all the photographers there at the weekend. I ran through several thousand pics, found 4 of my car and ordered them without watermarks.

I will post the rest Monday when I'm at a computer :-)

The other shots are cool, but this was my favourite.

Good pics, i like it :D

Thanks. Pro pics really make all the difference.

you need that as your signture, the shopping cart that's capable of going round the ring....

this is why i want a vti deck that picture sum's the whole car (and the reason why i want one!!) up, if only honda promoted the deck more

Car handled really well, just lacks torque on the hills. Plans underway to sort that :-) Aerodeck = practical and fun

Lovely shot that. 8-)

Cheers. Will upload the rest on Monday

Dude SWEEEEEET build. Glad you enjoy what's best for these deck's!! Think you have just given me the push to do my deck as its in a bit of a state. Already done the ebc discs and pads all round not realy done anything else as living away from my parents is a little straining on the old account. Hoping on a lightweight flywheel and clutch aswell as the dc2 gearbox next for mine, and got access to a ramp as i work for honda anyways so happy days!! Can't stand the crappy ratios of the deck's box. Any news on fitting the manifold?? as alot of these that are advirtised for a b18c4 don't fit!! Usualy too short. Keep up the cracking work!!