MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

Blown away by this build! Truely amazing job you've done mate, would love to do a resto like this on DD (bodywork wise and underneath + chassis parts etc). She's gonne be like a brand new car when you're done....................with a purpose! Should be amazing on the track!

PS: Really want to see this one in the metal! where have you moved to??

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Chandler said:

i know where he's moved to :D 

Shut up you, not even put it on my FB profile!

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Blown away by this build! Truely amazing job you've done mate, would love to do a resto like this on DD (bodywork wise and underneath + chassis parts etc). She's gonne be like a brand new car when you're done....................with a purpose! Should be amazing on the track!

PS: Really want to see this one in the metal! where have you moved to??

Thank you. I've had fun building it,  learnt a lot from it and will want to build something else once it's done I'm sure!

I'm now in the land of Dagenham dustbins for my sins (and new job). 

I'm just waiting on the engine to be built by a friend and I can finish it all off. He has all the parts and he does bits when he can, I help when I'm in the area. I'm just slowly rebuilding the chassis until then. I hope by Feb it'll be a complete car and then time for testing, a few trackdays and some shows so it'll be around

• Like 3

18 hours ago, DeLaSoul said:

Top secret, I could tell you but then I'd have to shoot you :P

If you can find me :lol:

11 hours ago, DeLaSoul said:

Shut up you, not even put it on my FB profile!

Thank you. I've had fun building it,  learnt a lot from it and will want to build something else once it's done I'm sure!

I'm now in the land of Dagenham dustbins for my sins (and new job). 

I'm just waiting on the engine to be built by a friend and I can finish it all off. He has all the parts and he does bits when he can, I help when I'm in the area. I'm just slowly rebuilding the chassis until then. I hope by Feb it'll be a complete car and then time for testing, a few trackdays and some shows so it'll be around

Trackdays, now you have my attention, would love to see it in action!

6 hours ago, Krzys said:

My last track day of the year a week on Sunday, nice and local to me for a change too :D

Took my Skoda last time to Combe in June.  I normally do Goodwood or Combe but I guess now my new locals will be Brands and Snetterton. No more planned until the Civic is done now.