**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I dont think anyone is anywhere near me! You're all either too south, too east, or in scotland! Haha

I know the feeling, I'm in the midlands and most meets I go to are a few hours trek in each direction, except for Japfest2 :lol: 

I don't know anyone on here in my area too... Living right at the bottom of Cornwall away from everyone and pretty much everything haha. Not easy getting car parts too!  :|

Oh and guess what, I fitted the D16Z6 manifold on my car today and.... WOW! What a difference in sound! More raspy but not over the top. Even the mechanics at work were very surprised on how she sounds like now. So that's the cat gone, it's all straight through at the front end of the exhaust system. I have got a couple photos but no videos YET! I will try and upload the photos later as I'm using my mates pc..  :grin:

• Like 2

I don't know anyone on here in my area too... Living right at the bottom of Cornwall away from everyone and pretty much everything haha. Not easy getting car parts too!  :|

Oh and guess what, I fitted the D16Z6 manifold on my car today and.... WOW! What a difference in sound! More raspy but not over the top. Even the mechanics at work were very surprised on how she sounds like now. So that's the cat gone, it's all straight through at the front end of the exhaust system. I have got a couple photos but no videos YET! I will try and upload the photos later as I'm using my mates pc..  :grin:

Result.  B)  :D

I have just taken her out for another spin and I gotta say it goes like STINK!  :D  I have noticed since I removed the cat, it's a bit slow picking up from stand still but once it gets to about 3-4000rpm, she's away  :lol:

Finally got the photos up! Not brilliant quality photos though... 

This piece of sh*t......

2013-12-17105849.jpg

Is out.....

2013-12-17112334.jpg

2013-12-17112309.jpg

aaaand the not so sh*t manifold is in!

2013-12-17120421.jpg

This will do for now until I get a 4-2-1 manifold  :D

• Like 1