Bargain mate I need to find a scrappy down my way with a civic in but they are so hard to find

There is an Aerodeck VTi in the scrap yard 5 miles up the road from me ;)

I expect you have robbed it dry

Engine and box mate, you know you want to :D

i know i want to, and my mate wants me to, but im not going to for the time being, i want to leave it a few years till my insurance goes down a bit, plus i haven't actually got any space at home to keep a spare engine and the parents would go mad!!!

right update time, finally got around to doing the JDM rear light MOD and loving it! just a quick snap of it at work

20120618_213144.jpg

bought myself a new exhaust manifold, DC sports 4-2-1. i got it shot blasted today at work to get all of the grime and surface rust off ready for wrapping!! will get a picture of it shot blasted when i get the chance.

20120613_200935.jpg

20120613_200942.jpg

so my weekend is now going to consist of going to a party getting wasted then trying to wrap my manifold :/ it could be a fun and long weekend

in need of a de-cat pipe now, so if anyone knows any for cheap???

8-) same as mine that dcsport look at my topic regards welding it modification and clean it with 1000 paper and autosolve comes up shiny shot blasting may damage finish :o

8-) same as mine that dcsport look at my topic regards welding it modification and clean it with 1000 paper and autosolve comes up shiny shot blasting may damage finish :o

will do :) is it easy to do?

well i'm wrapping it anyway so doesn't really matter

thats fair f***ing stupid .. the o2 sensor is just cut off =/ they couldnt spend two extra minutes undoing the clip from the body and then from the connections ... butchers i hate them

nice work on both the lights and manifoold .. how much was the mani

Engine and box mate, you know you want to :D

i know i want to, and my mate wants me to, but im not going to for the time being, i want to leave it a few years till my insurance goes down a bit, plus i haven't actually got any space at home to keep a spare engine and the parents would go mad!!!

Should have seen the look mine had when I was just going out to see a mate and came back with a cylinder head! :lol:

Loving the JDM lights, really must pull my finger out and do mine! Did you go for twin fogs or just left it at one?

Mani should sound good once it's on! :D