So little update. I now have some big brakes on the front to help me stop :)

Grooved and dimpled discs with nissin super street pads :)

Still needed to be painted though when I get chance

post-4163-0-73698000-1400777805_thumb.jp

post-4163-0-92161200-1400777824_thumb.jp

post-4163-0-21325000-1400777842_thumb.jp

post-4163-0-49984100-1400777856_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Awesome motor mate, inspirational of what can be done :-) On another note my usdm mod arrived today so thanks for that Bud, let's see how long it takes for me to fit them ;-)

• Like 1

Awesome motor mate, inspirational of what can be done :-) On another note my usdm mod arrived today so thanks for that Bud, let's see how long it takes for me to fit them ;-)

Cheers :) ah that's good mate :) your only in Bristol aswel! Not far from me :) you don't even have to cut any wires if you want to change back :) just remove the biggest part of the holder.

Set up is brilliant!! Mb6 calipers and carriers with MG ZS 282mm discs :)

Will let you know on the dust situation when I've cleaned her and driven her hard :)

• Like 1

Ha ha I don't mind :) they stop me well :)

Will Hopefully have some more updates over the next week :) just testing some new bulbs out in the car at the minute but I miss my yellow ones :(

I like the idea of the MGZS discs with the MB6 calippers and carriers. Thought about converting Rubys brakes to that so that the wheel options would be better (ie:4x100). Might still happen, would need to change the rear set up too.

I like the idea of the MGZS discs with the MB6 calippers and carriers. Thought about converting Rubys brakes to that so that the wheel options would be better (ie:4x100). Might still happen, would need to change the rear set up too.

ye, only the front can be used with MG ZS and MB6 brakes :/ need to figure out what i can use,  but i'll probably just get grooved and dimpled at the rear aswel, also you need to grind out the little step in the carrier so they wil fit, only takes 10 minutes :) i can post up a picture if anyone wants to know what i'm on about