The list of replies to those new wheel nuts is endless........................nice nuts mate................They look the nuts.....lol

They look amazing mate, always love the attention to wee details on this deck. They look like bullets, never seen any like that before. I take it they is from the states? Love them mate, I need new ones for the deck too!

The list of replies to those new wheel nuts is endless........................nice nuts mate................They look the nuts.....lol

They look amazing mate, always love the attention to wee details on this deck. They look like bullets, never seen any like that before. I take it they is from the states? Love them mate, I need new ones for the deck too!

cheers.

nah man eBay ha ha might have to order some from japan though, but they are very expensive :/

just waiting on the hoses to turn up now, got a few other mods I'm doing in the process so watch this space

• Like 1

So are you up and running and quit smoking?

double post!!

and I've quit smoking about 2 years now mate thanks for asking ;)

but no its not running yet, been other bits for it and stuff plus I'm still waiting for these hoses, bit of a pain

Engine is coming along very nicely mate! Gives others confidence to try these jobs when you can see it's not really all that hard!! ... Just time consuming to get it right! :)

Week after next I'm taking a couple days off to get hoses on, wire tucked, and A/C removed... Inspired by yourself! Hehe

Cheers guys. Ye after doing it myself. At the minute doesn't seem too bad!! But I've still got to fire her up ha ha

Hoping next weekend now. Got a few more bits I need to do in the engine bay when the parts arrive. But I'll get them on here when the car is running