1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Youll find similar nuts from Motonet labeled as Isuzu wheel nuts, open end and quite small height. .. But okay those might have that "ball" shaped seat like honda originals. At least with stock rims that open nut is almost level with tyre bolt, so can't be much lower anymore without machining also bolts.

BTW..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-X-M12-X-1- ... 2a2d539fd2

.. so I figured that would be 20mm? [smash.gif]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-X-M12-X-1- ... 2a2316a184

.. or 16mm ?

But not so sure about the qAUlity of those nuts, at least when i checked the pic said "Great qaulity" .. convincing enough :lol:

They probably are ball shaped, because I've already asked Motonet, they couldn't find any that i'm looking for. And about those ebay nuts, i think the 20 and 16 on the title mean the amount of nuts included, not mm. But no worries no more! Yesterday i got a text from a friend of a friend who had found a set of 23mm nuts in his collections, and he didn't even want any money for them. :)

wow I cant get over how epic those wheels are! the front stretch is [smitten.gif] but the rear stretch is too much for me. It will look mint when you get the car lowered and are you going to get some camber on the go?

I've got a camber kit in the front and will adjust as needed, but for the rear i think the natural camber from dropping it will be enough.

They probably are ball shaped, because I've already asked Motonet, they couldn't find any that i'm looking for. And about those ebay nuts, i think the 20 and 16 on the title mean the amount of nuts included, not mm. But no worries no more! Yesterday i got a text from a friend of a friend who had found a set of 23mm nuts in his collections, and he didn't even want any money for them. :)

Doing some thinking those are ball shaped, because I have couple of those Isuzu nuts and those are ball shaped like Honda originals also. Good thing that you found appropriate ones. .. and yes those are amounts, I shouldn't write anything before lunch. :D 

Fresh rubber yummy!

I had already forgotten how good fresh rubber smells until i got these babies. They're still hanging out on the backseat... no need for air fresheners!