1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Thanks for the comments. This year started with a proper wash & wax:

IMG_2165.jpg

Photos don't do (in)justice to how filthy she really was...

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

Luckily we had a brand new Kärcher Pro pressure washer at work! Unfortunately it was a bit more powerful than what i was used to:

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

Gotta learn to be more careful from now on :-D. But i guess that also says something about the notoriously thin Honda paintcoat, and also in this case the quality of this particular deck's paintcoat. Like you can see from the photo above, there are tiny rust bubbles visible which no doubt did their fair share of preparation for the paint removal. Once fully clean i found other spots like this, in the rear arches and above the windshield as well. Sooner than later i'll have to tackle that subject properly, but for now a little touch-up will do. After that, 6 hours of wax on wax off and i'm pretty satiestied with my efforts:

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

In 20 minutes a local tuning store Mamasan will open so i'll give them a call and place an order for EG6 BC Racing coilovers 8-) . It took quite a long time to decide between them and MeisterR's, some conversation about the subject can be found here but in the end what made the deal was that i can get a 30 day trial period from Mamasan with a 100% refund if i'm not satisfied, so i guess i don't have much to lose! Should take a few weeks before they arrive, so until then...

Dam that was a powerfull jet wash i learnt the same way wen it comes to honda paint lol i cant even tcut mine without paint flaking off lol

Atleast urs looks good when polished up

How close where you power hosing!

Maybe half a meter? Not any closer than usually, but you know how you move around sometimes the jet gets closer etc... blush.gif1

Ouch that was a powerful jet washer.. But she is looking super clean now and we can see you have made a lot of effort.. BC coilovers sound great plus one month of trial can't really go wrong with that offer.. Looking forward to them fitted