lol, never got anymore snow that was deep enought to try them john! Think I paid around £60 odd quid a corner for them. Just got the front two, was gonna get the rears next but as no more snow didnt bother lol :lol:

In the process of getting a full set of toyos for the vtis rims now...got two, two to go woop woop! :D:D:D8-)8-)8-)

lil update:

Not done a thing throughout the winter (appart from above tyres!) so now springs here it was time to get busy.

Had both my mb6 and dawns aerodeck up to RJM performance to get new timing belts fitted. Top job by them as always.

next up is a service.

gave ruby her first good clean of the year. Inside all cleaned out/vaccumed/glass done, exterior mega washed, powerwashed underneath. Gave bodywork a good going over with T-cut to remove all swirls and small scratches (have given up on clay bars..........way too much effort/time to get the same results t-cut gives in a quarter of the time!)

Next up, 3 coats of autoglym super resin polish, followed with 3 coats od turtlewax ice polish ( good for all the black bits too 8-) ) then finished off with turtlewax original wax to seal it all in. Tyres all dressed, and have to say shes looking top banana! 8-):D

Got an Alpine head unit (with iPod control) on the way to replace the pioneer (which is still perfect, just want something to run the ipod properly) and starting to get the vtis speedlines ready for refurbing.

Also priced up a new powerflow backbox for her as I dont like the tailpipe on the current powerflow box, so that may be happening soon!

next plans before summer hits us........full leather interior, and lowered. 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

Been busy. Got a proper metal polishing kit from Paul (bladerider929) so decided to see what i could do with it! The tailpipe on my powerflow was pretty dull when I bought it, and corroded. I polished it best i could back then, but , tbh, it was looking crap recently! Basically no shine at all, really dull and a dark brown/bronze colour, looked fit for the bin.

So decided that can be my practice piece! :D Took off the back bumper to save disturbing the exahust. Used the three different compounds and mops, and it went from horrible to this...

post-1620-13704391356595_thumb.jpgP4300056.jpg[/attachment]

Another mod will be ready to fit this week, watch this space!!! :D

Looking good mate!! Whats the next mod gonna be then? 8-)

Hehehehe :twisted: you've already seen the next mod on the pic I sent to your phone! Thats all starting to happen tomorrow, so hoping wednesday the latest!

Cheers for the comments chaps! she's gonna look even better very soon! 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic