Dave ruby is looking mint mate love the look of that colour with white wheels also some nice mod's for the inside as well keep up the hard work and keep the up dates coming too 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"

Thanks for the nice comments, she's my baby lol

I checked and they do have the allen key hole, but unfortunately, the nuts have rusted solid to the bols so not a hope of shifting them :( I've spoke to a man in the know (you might all know him! lmao) and he says that the easiest way now would be to basically smash off the actual link, leaving the bolt and nut. This means you can get grips on the bolt and then turn the nut, hopefully itll come off. If not, it'll be easier to cut off with the link rod out the way.

Just to show my dedication to keeping her on the road, she's booked into my local garage on tuesday when she comes out the body repair centre! Hope she gets out on time! lol I know the guy who owns the garage, so he's gonna get the drop links off, with me helping lol. :lol: All things going to plan, on Tuesday night she should be sporting her new bumper/ rear all fixed, and wearing new drop links all round and new brake pads all round (the rears are fitted ;) ) Cant wait till Tuesday! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, glad to say she's now back to her former glory! Had her in to get the drop links fitted (the old ones had to be cut off! :shock: ) so new brakes, new droppies, job done! Did the 600 and odd mile round trip to Donnington, and she drove perfect, never missed a beat 8-)

Yesterday, got a call from Western Honda (our new local dealership, the old dealership stopeed doing honda) saying my car was due its mot. Turns out it was the service manager I'd been speaking to when i was in getting all the new parts (he was at the desk next to the parts manager :D ) so said he thought he'd ring me up seeing as i've been a good customer! lol Told me they had a deal on with the MOT's, £30 +vat, so thought well, it needs done next week anyways, so got her in today. Was thinking that yeah, cos its a main dealer, she'll fail on something guarenteed..............Wrong!!! Passed with flying colours!!!!! They were totally smitten with her! lmao Turned out the mot tester was my mate that I've not seen for about 4 years! He saw my name on the sheet, saw what car i had (he hadnt seen her yet, still had the MA8 last time I saw him) and he said to the service manager "hmm, I doubt i'll be failing this, cos knowing him, it'll be bloody immaculate!" They were well impressed with her, and part o the deal is it gets vaccumed and washed too! Bonus! (only i just washed her yesterday lol :lol: ) The service managers now away to speak to the place that refurbed/powder coated my wheels, as he said that was a top job and couldnt believe the price! 8-) All in all, a very happy day! 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-) She's now going in next month for a big service ;)

How she looks now after her recent repair

Japfest22011133.jpg

• Dave unpinned this topic