Been out and about in DD today, wanted to see how the DAb performed as we can't get a radio signal (not even FM!)in our wee village as we're down in a valley. Got into town and DAB working nice! Sation logos and info all displaying nice. God I've missed driving this car!!!! Dave is in a happy place (as is DD!) 8-)

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 11:09 PM, Dave said:

@dr_broon I made a wee change in the admin panel while I was in dealing with a support ticket.Think I had it disabled originally as some members had really big sigs/lots of stuff in them. can disable it again if needs be?

Looks good tbh... Nice to see them again 😎

• Like 1

Looks good mate. Been toying with getting something similar after fitting the one in the accord. 

Don't watch that video when you're driving mine... You'll end up in a ditch 😏😎😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol yeah, deffo keeping the eyes on the road! Finally got it fitted properly and got the trim piece made for it and fitted so looks pukka now. Will post another photo/pic of it when I get a chance.

Went for a day our with my mate who does volunteering at a steam locomotive museum in Bo'ness (he's big into his trains). He's been learning all the skills for restoring them so had me round the various workshops showing me how the trains work/how they restore them. Was fascinating stuff, everything is on such a huge scale copared to when I used to restore old Ford Cortinas. 

Highlights were we both got tasked with giving one of the engines aa clean.......Thomas the tank engine!! lmao But biggest highlight was he arranged with one of the drivers to give us a we run through the station, up front in the cabin! Was totally amazing experience, and a box most definitley ticked!

We went up in DD (who's now rocking her posh wheels again!) and been the longest trip by far she's had in years. Drove spot on all the way! Got a nice wee video of her beside the tracks as the train came past driven by Taylor who gave us a toot toot as they went by lol. I'll upload the photos later but here's the video for now.

https://youtu.be/WGjsVH0bU5k

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Sounds like a cool day. 

Vid is set to private though 😉

Shite! Wtf is YouTube playing at with my videos! It was set to public and also allow embedding but it doesn't allow that either when viewing the video? I'll see if I can fix it.

Should be viewable now although YouTube won't let me embed it on the site for some reason. Probs need YouTube premium for that now...another money making con lol