Hi. Been told by Dave to get some pics of my car up so here it is.
[attachment=2]1Dawns Civic Aerodeck site.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]2Dawns Civic Aerodeck site.JPG[/attachment]
And an arty one!
[attachment=0]Dawns Civic Aerodeck.jpg[/attachment]
It's a 1.6ES, so it has full leather interior, A/C, etc. I'm only the 2nd owner, so everythings as it should be! I put it into Honda to have the proper Honda front fog lights fitted, the Honda sunroof wind deflector and got an MP3 stereo too. Just wanting to change the wheels now. Love my aero to bits 8-)

• Like 1

Niiiice! Your deck looks sweet Dawn, but then I'm biased lol :lol: Car does look great tho ;)

Nah Dave is right!

any other future plans apart from wheels?

:D

your aerodeck looks nice

the 1,6 ES model are rare M models which construction year it is?

you can take some picture from the interior

I want to know some details :D

Hi Koni, it's a 1999 model. I'll get some interior pics of it at the weekend mate ;)

Lovely looking aero Dawn, fair play!! It will look even better when dave puts on the VTI-S lips he has for it!! ;) Get nagging him!! :lol:

ssssssssssssshhhh! :o She'll pester me to fit them lol! needs the new alloys first ;)

Ok, thought I would post up some recent photos of her, seeing as Dave got her all nice annd clean today! :D I finally got new alloys (well, almost new!) Decided to ditch the 14's in favour of the 15' wolfrace alloys, courtesy of daves MA8! It's ok, he knows i've stole them!! :P Wasn't too sure about them going on my aerodeck, as I like deep dished alloys. but once I saw them on it, I loved it! lol She looks really different with these wheels, and the new boots (Toyos tr 1's) are great in the wet and the dry!

Next mods will be to get the VTI-S kit resprayed and fitted. And yeah, I know, she sits too high!! :lol: Meant to say in my first post, I got the brakes uprated with EBC grooved/dimpled discs front and rear, with EBC greenstuff pads front and rear too.

Heres the photos from today, hope you like.

[attachment=4]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_16resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_19resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_20resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_23resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_25resized.jpg[/attachment]

It's a 1.6ES, so it has full leather interior, A/C, etc. I'm only the 2nd owner, so everythings as it should be! I put it into Honda to have the proper Honda front fog lights fitted, the Honda sunroof wind deflector and got an MP3 stereo too. Just wanting to change the wheels now. Love my aero to bits 8-)

How much Honda charge for the fog light supply and fit? Also would love to see some interior pictures :)

Lovely looking aero Dawn, fair play!! It will look even better when dave puts on the VTI-S lips he has for it!! ;) Get nagging him!! :lol:

Yes Dawn get on to him about it lol

looking nice dawn it ok mine sits to hight at mo so we are alike :lol:

Yeah it sits a bit high i suppose, but it would look a tad lower with the VTI-S lips on it.........oh Dave, whats taking so long????? :lol::lol::lol:

Fog lights supplied and fitted by honda was around £300...munkyjack.

I know adam, I just can't get him to work hard enough these days......too busy playing with his own car.

:o lol too busy praying it wasnt dead! lol :lol: I'll get the kit done........eventually lol perfection doesnt happen over night ya know! Still think your decks looking sweet, looks so much better in person than in the pics ;)8-)

PS: Nowt wrong with playing with Ruby! lol :P

:o lol too busy praying it wasnt dead! lol :lol: I'll get the kit done........eventually lol perfection doesnt happen over night ya know! Still think your decks looking sweet, looks so much better in person than in the pics ;)8-)

PS: Nowt wrong with playing with Ruby! lol :P

Your right mate, perfection does not happen over night. I have been trying for years and years and I'm still a long way off lol

Well Guys the latest mod to my baby, a new powerflow exhaust from the cat back...it sounds sweet and has a bit more oomph...I love my car :D

Just need Dave to fit the kit now....oh and the boot spoiler I have coming

nice one get some more pics up 1"£££$££"!! :D now no driving fast :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice one babe! It does sound sweet! Dave, should see her face now when she hears that exhaust! Smiles from ear to ear! :lol: I'll get some pics up for you and a wee video ;)

nice dave and dawn i bet she smiles *(*(*!!% *(*(*!!% *(*(*!!% *(*(*!!% bet thats you dawn :lol:

Nice work im looking forward to the video . Rich.

Ok, though i'd better update this! Not got the photos of the exhaust to hand, but will show you what I've been upto the last few days!

Decided it was time to make a start on Dawns VTIS kit, so we have one bit completed so far (would have done the whole kit but was doing some other spray work so didnt have time.)

Voila! One front vtis lip![attachment=2]P4300048Mallory-ParkMallory-Park.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]P4300049Mallory-ParkMallory-Park.jpg[/attachment]

It's only trial fitted in the photos, got a whole load of clips to fit to the bumper now! Totally transforms the front of her Deck! Will get some photos of the exhaust next! 8-)

Looks really nice mate they do make a massave differance . Rich.