That sucks mate, especially the headlight protectors. Glad you got sorted with the bumper and stuff though. 

I don't suppose there was another headlight washer at the place you got yours?... 

You need a louder exhaust so the wildlife hears you coming 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to update this! Headlight was smashed to bits at the back so fitted one of my spare ones. Slam panel was slightly bent but got it bang on straight again so headlight sitting flush with bumper/wing/bonnet again. Managed to cut a small metal plate to size and riveted I to ghe top of the bumper to replicate the bolt holes that were ripped off the bumper, so it's now bolted back into place solid using the original bolt holes on the wing. Still got a nasty crack, but tbh looks pretty decent and least she's back on the road.

Picked up the new bumper and crash bar, so will get them painted and fitted along with painting the front spoiler and bonnet.

Thanks to Camy also picked up a job lot of spares including two front wings, steering wheel, oem honda civic MB/MC radio, injectors, and various other bits....all for £20! Then got the aerodeck spares car to call about when we get back from hols tomorrow so might have a complete deck for spares. Things looking up in DDs world again! Will post pics of the repair now she's on the road again.