kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Seriously peed off. Got a call today saying there's been an accident. A van that was delivering to one of the units has back out without looking and ploughed into my civic.

smashed headlight, bumpers a rightoff, Bonnets crumpled, os wing folded up.

Guys gonna sort it mind. Lucky I have a spare of lights just means I need to strip one asap and paint innards black.

nightmare

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o Dude i'm so sorry! i would be like blowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gif

Hope the f-u-c-k-er sorts it and does a perfect repair :x:x:x

I been to have a look. All looks ok apart from the front member that holds bumper and bonnet latch etc is bent down. Won't be able to move it until wing is off as its squished into the wheel.

I'm gonna keep checking up on it every few days ow. Make sure its being done to a good standard.

dunno whats happening at minute mate. i would assume if claim on insurance they will write it off so gonna plump for dude to pay something towards it.

bare in mind i already have two new wings, and car was being resprayed so its not a massive deal. still guys had it three weeks and not touched it. think this is the kick in the arse he needs to get started.

I know how this feels! Just had £5414 worth of damage to my prem!

Christ, I knew it was going to be big but Jebus! [smash.gif]

That's totally crap about the EG though dude!

Couple of links below for the front cross member, inner panels and a bonnet if you need to exaggerate the costs/buy any! [smash.gif]

http://funkypower.com/catalogue.php?mak ... ANELS&man=

http://funkypower.com/catalogue.php?mak ... oduct=4169