kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I'm glad your cars ok dude, it's still looking amazing, just caught up on the last few pages, love this car. I really like the rev limit holder you done!

Can't believe you did that with the oil cap, I've done that on my old ford, but realised after 3 miles when I felt something was in my pocket, I found the oil cap hahaha, oil everywhere. Really like your car dude! Wish I went today, really wanted to go. Did you do any runs??

Well panics over its been good as gold today. Really happy cus I do love my Hondas. I know there not the quickest things in the world but man so fun to drive!

Unfortunately I didn't run. We were all geared up ready to go and guy asked to see my license. Errmm I don't have it, its at home.

My mate called me a nob a few times but I've never done it before. I didn't know.

He could have said before we set off.

Shame ya couldn't make it matty, would be nice for a catchup. Also love your car. Miss my mb!

Didn't take many pics tbh..IMAG0433.jpgIMAG0428-1.jpgIMAG0427.jpgIMAG0436-1.jpg

This was badass. Fiat 126 with turbo charge cooled Toyota vvti engineIMAG0443.jpg

Got a soft spot for these big timeIMAG0447.jpgIMAG0451-1.jpg

old school rx3.. SiickIMAG0439.jpg

was an awesome day actually. Had a right bubble baff with a giraffe!

Its all good man. Bit of a false alarm. Was a bad week tho worrying.

It is running well!

As I said above was racing with an ep3 for miles and really pulled away from it on straights.

Guy was shocked. Had to rub it in how little power I have compared to him.