kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Ah mate i got my fingers crossed for you but don't beat yourself up because its so easily done i bet loads on here are guilty of the exact same offense at one point in their driving careers..i know i have done it in the past...

I'm absolutely gutted. There's defo something seriously wrong with it. Its been super reliable engine really and its not happy. It doesn't seem to be knocking so I guess it could be oil pump as mentioned. Whilst driving there was a whining like gearbox noise bit from belt end

I will sort it out or replace it. Very upset at the minute feel like I've lost a member of the family.

I have spoken to dynodaze rich about the issues. With the intent for him To do any repairs as I'm not to comfortable opening the engine up outside my house in the street.

As usual top bloke. Has filled me with confidence that its not a write off.

Suggesting that its likely a coincidence that it has developed this noise while filler cap was off.

So really I need to try and diagnose the actual fault myself a bit better.struggling for time but hope to make a start this evening. Fingers crossed