kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Well boys i think its the end of the road for this one. It ran low on oil after a 40ish mile trip without the filler cap on. I'm such a bellend topped up in the dark.

Oil everywhere as you can imagine.

Its sluggish and has developed a growling noise from the bottom at the belt end whilst revving it.

Feel like jumping off a bridge. Such an idiot

I hope its something like that. I need to have a good look when its light. Probably put clean oil in aswell. Likely its contaminated now I guess.

Feelin a bit sorry for myself about it at the minute

Nightmare mate, sorry to hear that, as said above I wouldn't right her off yet

So what happened did you forget to put the oil cap back on? I did this myself in my Astra but caught it in time as a strong smell of hot oil came through the vents

Yes I forgot to put cap on. Me the person who built the car who maintains it religiously forgot to put the ducking cap on. a guy I met through civic life who's much more experienced with bolloxed engines since he breaks them

Is gonna come have a look with me for a diagnosis. Fingers crossed. Turbo will ha e to go on backburner if I need a new engine

Yes I forgot to put cap on. Me the person who built the car who maintains it religiously forgot to put the ducking cap on. a guy I met through civic life who's much more experienced with bolloxed engines since he breaks them

Is gonna come have a look with me for a diagnosis. Fingers crossed. Turbo will ha e to go on backburner if I need a new engine

How long did you run it for once you heard she wasn't right?