kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Busy old day done a few bits..

Feeling a bit over beaks bars. Every modded civic in Leicester has one so felt a change was in order.

IMAG0367.jpg

Was a bitch to fit needed cutting and redrilling but its on.

Got some fancy red anodized bolts so put a few on, tidies things up a bit.IMAG0378.jpg

heatshield was rattling so set about finding it, made a nice pic I thought.IMAG0373.jpg

Oh my days I have been so fed up with constant oil leak on the head. I've had billet cam seal, new vtec sol gasket.

So last thing to try, dizzy seal. Fingers crossed.IMAG0375-1.jpg

raised the front of the car about 15mm as manifold insanely close to floor getting battered. May improved cornering aswell.IMAG0379.jpgIMAG0381-1.jpglast but not least carbon wrapped rear braces while back. Forgot bout them.IMAG0363.jpg

Yeah I like to keep it pretty tidy. Only done around 800 miles in six months.

As far as track days go its far too loud. Can't imagine I'd get on any tracks with it. Which is a shame. Toying with a new larger backbox. Or maybe turbo will quieten it a little. Who knows.

Haha like your style. My mate has been texting me all day on the subject coincidentally. He wants to get something. Cheap. Do some sensible effective mods and thrash the s**t out of it on the track. Have our own league for track times sorta thing. Maybe a Mazda or honda. Even a Beemer. Quite up for it

iirc, most track limits are sub 100 becibels at 3.5k, 3 foot back. I think.

Put a bung in for the noise test, then take it out :wink:

(then you run the risk of being black flagged) :eek:

might just pass that buts its the noise at 9k that worries me