kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Sweet thanks mate. Ill get on it. Well now I can't even drive. I been having trouble with my foot, yesterday it went caput spent all day in hospital and I've got torn my Achilles tendon. Pain killers are magic but no walkin or driving for a bit :sad:

Ouch, how did you manage to do that?? :(

I bet someone I could learn to tailwhip a micro scooter In Less than five mins. Which I did... Quit while your ahead springs to mind tho...

Least it wasn't a boring story! My old man did his playing football but didn't realise it and carryed on with a limp for a couple of days, said it was alright till he had it sorted! :lol: 

Ouch!

Them scooters are lethal and that's coming from someone who uses 50% less wheels and 100% less steering! 

Get well soon chap, and stick to something with a larger than 2" wheel in the future!  :wink:

Oh yeah, there's this guy in Leicester who's cut his forks off and just wheelies everywhere, well cool. Just can't decide if he's an awesome cyclist or a poor unicyclist???

My boys ride those, but they do try not to get in anyone's way! 

Off of a BMX or MTB?

Shout at him to do it no handed, that'll answer you're question.  :wink:

They are good for kids. My oldest lad also has one. But he has his head screwed on and is sensible.

plus I tell him ill kick him in the mcnuggets if he gets in the bmxers way. For his own safety. I've nearly wiped out a few scooterers! Its not gonna go down well!

I bet your boys are sensible too. So that's cool.

I am defo gonna shout Mr wheelie now see what his beef is. Lol.