kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Td05 with what appears to be a t3 flange??. I'm a little suspicious of it. I may end up replacing it tbh. Bit of play, not having much experience with turbos in not sure its normal. So need to get it looked at.

Td05 with what appears to be a t3 flange??. I'm a little suspicious of it. I may end up replacing it tbh. Bit of play, not having much experience with turbos in not sure its normal. So need to get it looked at.

Which part do you mean when you say flange? It's worth getting it checked out by someone who knows more about them, especially if it has some play in it.

Without wishing to worry you too much, have you seen this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-TD05H-20G-Turbo-/10000000015566405/g.html

• Like 1

I don't think its too cheapy cheap. I mean it certainly looks like its done a few thousand miles already. But still probably get a new one.

Gonna get a piece of stainless welded to mainifold tomorow. to reinforce it as I've read alot of crap about welds splitting due to weight of turbo etc

I have a mate who works at Midland turbo here in Notts dude! Could be worth a shout? 

http://www.midlandturbo.com/

Free collection and delivery too, can't be bad!

Sweet thanks mate. Ill get on it. Well now I can't even drive. I been having trouble with my foot, yesterday it went caput spent all day in hospital and I've got torn my Achilles tendon. Pain killers are magic but no walkin or driving for a bit :-(