Nicely done sir, sounds like the falling back in love has started. :)

oh yes!!!!, just driven back from lincoln, had a 12 plated civic on my ass, didn't know what to do when i overtook a couple of car's. and also upset a golf as well, bottled it on the start of an overtake. meh passed him and the van he was gonna overtake as well.....

• Like 1

Glad that you've finally got it all sorted/fitted mate! Great day of work thats for sure!

Sounds like you've fallen back in love with the old girl too !

Dude ive just read through ur whole thread n there plenty of highs n lows made for gr8 reading im happy to see shes all good now n she did look gr8 at fest fair play sir

• Like 3

Dude ive just read through ur whole thread n there plenty of highs n lows made for gr8 reading im happy to see shes all good now n she did look gr8 at fest fair play sir

cheer mate, it's been a long road, and there's not long left till i'm completely happy with her, but all in time and all that..

• 5 months later...

thankfully i had a towbar fitted, as without it, i dare say i would be writing something like, she's been written off folks.....

but i'm not, the car was involved in a low speed shunt at a set of traffic lights today, lights had turned to amber/red so i stopped, but the car behind me didn't. 

post-3815-0-65516100-1417379756_thumb.jp

post-3815-0-35266900-1417380504_thumb.jp

people slate me for having a tow bar but i think i can say it saved the car...

i'll be honest, it was an accident, i'm not pissed off or angry, i'm upset and gutted as it's another job to sort out.

in other news,

i have had 4 bridgestone a001 tyres fitted, and they grip really well.

post-3815-0-93010400-1417379433_thumb.jp

snow try and stop me now....

do you think it needs a clean.....

post-3815-0-21201800-1417379665_thumb.jp

post-3815-0-47395300-1417379708_thumb.jp

post-3815-0-18604200-1417380520_thumb.jp

as for the future (if i don't get shunted in to it......) collecting some replacement wheels next week, still got a LPG kit to fit in the new year, that's gonna also need adjustable suspension to compensate for the extra weight of the tank, dunno if i'm gonna go Mister-R or air. probably the latter as I'm in the trade....

also looking at doing a engine and gearbox rebuild as there both starting to show the milage (180000).... looking at doing this 2 ways, get a 2nd hand engine and box, rebuild them and fit, then rebuild mine and sell on, or get a daily and vor the car and rebuild the current engine and box, and do a few other things to the car...

the latter is the prefered option....