Marko's MB6

marko

Good idea for the bushes, I'm not sure on the cable from the mg but probably does. :)

best way to increase post count? hmmm... i know ill just update every time i fasten a bolt up :D shhh.. dont telll the boss!

pfft, THE best way to increase post count is to follow me round the forum and agree with everything I say :lol:[smash.gif]WACK11111

Or disagree with everything you say, much more potential. [smash.gif]:lol:

Good idea for the bushes, I'm not sure on the cable from the mg but probably does. :)
best way to increase post count? hmmm... i know ill just update every time i fasten a bolt up :D shhh.. dont telll the boss!

pfft, THE best way to increase post count is to follow me round the forum and agree with everything I say :lol:[smash.gif]WACK11111

lol had a search about on my phone but no look will look in more detail tonight but can say that they look similar lol and only 20 new compared to hondas 35 :D

Doing a good job on the ARB

thanks the finish is pants really couldnt do brushing but it'll keep the rust away :D

hopefully have everything sorted and fitted tomorrow including a deep clean inside not doen it since i quit smoking seems to stay clean longer

No, I disagree [smash.gif]

No you don't WACK11111

Poor man, he's been on here 5 mins and his thread got spammed, sorry chap. :mrgreen:

lol no worries had a bad day today :/ also my ARB dosnt seem to fit too well the cut out in the LCA makes me think the bush isnt gunna sit right :( also still needing a HB cable if anyone can post me one cause tey feel sorry for me :)

you need to washer it out a fair bit mate, use m10x65 nut and bolt. and loads of washers to space the droplink away from the arm.

just had a search about and damn you was fast, was just about to post this link if anyone ended up here looking for mgzs arb not fitting properly

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=10828&p=129542&hilit=mgzs+droplink+bolts#p129542

will have to nip out for some washers again tomorrow, practically finished the back end of my car now ARB attached just nedds bolting up at the drop links, mgzs struts a fitted trailing arm and trailing arm bush fitted on drivers side, so only really one set of pads and one trailing arm bush to fit on the rear then on to the front :)

also out of curiosity are the suspension struts sided?

so a week yesterday i started to fit bits to my car i started by stripping the new trailing arm of the parts i didnt need

null_zpsbed9b23c.jpg

then i went to the car to remove the arm from my car put locking wheel nut key in place cracked the wheel nuts whent to crack the locking wheel nut and *CRUNCH* locking wheel nut key just turned to powder literally so off to a garage to get them out £20 seemed fair as i was in a bind.

old arm came of no problem new RTA bush went in no problem which i cannot say for the RTA bush on the passenger side which was a very tight fit.

null_zpsd472d6ef.jpg

refreshed the brakes and greased them up with pagid cera tec ceramic grease holds upto 1400° apparently speaking of 1400° i would recommend anyone doing this buys a cheap blowtorch would have been lost without it doing the back shocks.

fitted new HB cable which im still having problems with my HB not working where i fitted a new one but the calliper isnt stuck cause when i press the pedal the wheel is solid as a rock then i put the HB on and it can be moved if it has more than three clicks on it.

heres what the calliper did look like

null_zps03d1c57b.jpg

i cleaned it up and got its mechanics running smooth

null_zpse91c9274.jpg

it spent a week like this :(

and after changing the whole arm i think this is the only part that was faulty on the arm :( ahh well live and learn ey

null_zps31d7f49a.jpg

and now back on the road awaiting her 4wheel alignment M.O.T and a good wash :)

null_zpsb95588d3.jpg