MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

They should it will prob be the back mount that will need to be modded a little ,

Remember a k swap will cost and there is a lot to do and things can and will prob after to be custom and the cost can go up as you doing it and up , and for half the cost you could do a very nice blown engine :)

That said ( just letting you before you do ) if you want to do one go for it

True words...i was thinking of building a blown D16Z6 but otherwise i have always been a n/a fan...!!!

Plus it would be the first Aerodeck with a k-swap in germany (not 100% sure about it).

My biggest worry: Conversion Harness / electronics...this is definitely something i will need help if plug & play doesn't work.

Somebody Stop This Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep telling my mrs this M is going to be the best and most modified M in the world LOL,  i think it may just be or if not end up being just that...

• Like 7

Thank you all for the kind words , after what had happened to her I said I would make her into one of the best MB2s around .and I had lost lots of money on her and trashed .so if it was to take a few years then so be it she could not go the scrap yard in the sky .

The only downside to this is that a few people never got to see her finished . My grandad and my gran both passed way after She had gone and been trashed they never got to see my pride and joy as she is now :( . And crazy dawn who never got to see her or know what I had done :( . So to those 3 this build is for you R.I.P

Not long till she comes out of her hiding place lol. A few more things to do and start building back up o and one new special thing to come toooooooo

Thanks agin for the kind words :) :)

• Like 4

What you've achieved is nothing short of sensational, the thought, research, time, effort and expense that has gone in is unparalleled and I don't believe there is or will ever be another MB like it. 

I know that sounds a bit like a$$ kissing but it's just a recognition of the commitment put in, a truly fitting tribute and although unfortunately I never got to meet Dawn, from what I've read, I'm sure she would've loved it. :)

• Like 1

I need to check this project more often!!! Dave, the dipped parts you were telling me about when you two were up look.....................totally stunning! I so much want to start this on Ruby now, so I'll give you a call mate for the details. That all looks so different to anything we've ever seen on here before, and the quality is amazing! As said above, the attention to detail, and the time, effort and research (and imagination) you've put in to achieve this is definitely inspiring mate. This will be without the best modified M out there. It has it all. The looks, the interior and the power, it's just so unique.

I was so pleased when you told me you'd changed the name from Trinity to Trinity D as a mark of respect to Dawn, really touched mate. And Dawn will love what you've done mate. She used to love hearing your ideas for the car on the phone, and the mystery you gave us both as to what you were planning! Even though she isn't here physically to see it, she will be watching it's build from further away. I'm so excited about this car! Gonna organize a wee trip down to see you both and trinity D very soon! Get the pics up asap when the new bits are fitted mate! Can't wait to see it!!!