My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

I'm in the process of doing some more work to my MA, im getting her lowered about 50mm, fitting a new clutch, and maybe D14 gearbox, I also have a red antiroll bar that's going on tomorrow.. and 2 new front tyres and tracking as the roads around my area are crap! Pot hole central!! Pictures will follow from tommorow. :D

• Like 1

I'm in the process of doing some more work to my MA, im getting her lowered about 50mm, fitting a new clutch, and maybe D14 gearbox, I also have a red antiroll bar that's going on tomorrow.. and 2 new front tyres and tracking as the roads around my area are crap! Pot hole central!! Pictures will follow from tommorow. :D

All good here. :)

Got 2 new hankook tyres up front yesterday and the tracking done.. Was no point realy as a big pot hole just f**ked the front of my car.. So one has a nice slit in now and the tracking is back out!! Getting sick of this car now.. Any more s**t and its getting sold too much happening to it :(

U need to take pics of the road and of your tyres. Then get your receipt for getting it tracked and a quote for getting it re tracked again and how much its out by... And that its the pot hole that caused it to be out ov line... Then send it to them recorded delivery. Or ul ring them in a week and they will tell u they never received anything from you.

U need to take pics of the road and of your tyres. Then get your receipt for getting it tracked and a quote for getting it re tracked again and how much its out by... And that its the pot hole that caused it to be out ov line... Then send it to them recorded delivery. Or ul ring them in a week and they will tell u they never received anything from you.

^^ This, good advice.