Honda Paul's Tuned Civic VTI-S (Champ White)

Honda Paul

I havent seen this in ages. Where did you get that 4 point strut brace in the back? Desperate for one as will be removing my seats soon.

4 point strut brace came from 933 Motorsport, think they're from the Ukraine. It's for a integra, I have had to modify it to fit and the bottom legs where 20mm too short at the bottoms,I'm currently making a box section that I'll weld them down with. To be fair the main aim of stopping body flex is already achieved by the top bar, the bottom too just give it abit more rigidity :) think it cost me around 70 quid.

I like the flaps. Don't usually but think yours work well. Bit different too.

Did you get the car tuned? What power did it get? Sorry if I've just missed it somewhere.

Cheers KiNK, yeh got car set up and rolling roaded, I'm pretty sure I put a post up but I'll have to check now. She made 186bhp but I messed up by putting a 2 inch de cat on instead of a 2.5 this has now slightly restricted exhaust flow,if I sort that then I'm told it should be 190 ish. Until I build my fully fledged Skunk head that is ;)