Yh... Not sure what exact engine, i just know 2ltr lool... Ill find out maybe!

Those lights look cool, not as blue but you could get away with running them... If i run with sidelights on only im very likely to get pulled over lol!!

Yes Krzys, its the spare steel that i sprayed black as im refurbing my alloys one at a time as not got a spare / winter set to chuck on

Yh... Not sure what exact engine, i just know 2ltr lool... Ill find out maybe!

Those lights look cool, not as blue but you could get away with running them... If i run with sidelights on only im very likely to get pulled over lol!!

Yes Krzys, its the spare steel that i sprayed black as im refurbing my alloys one at a time as not got a spare / winter set to chuck on

Fair enough! Least that's one way around it! 

Yeah try to remember about the sidelights, no idea why plod would say you're copying them, they don't have blue sidelights :lol:

I had the same at first but on second attempt i put it roughly in place but not stuck down and use a stanley blade to remove H from backing then used blade to manouver it so kink had gone and i did the outside ring afterwards..

• Like 1

Off topic... But i was advised where to get my clay bars from the other day on another persons thread... Does the person who advised me remember where they said they get their clay bars from!???? Lol cheers!

Hope I don't confuse things, but if you're looking for a clay bar you might want to try the Bilt Hamber ones.  With other claybars you'll need to get some sort of lubricant as well to ensure you don't marr the paintwork.  I use Meguiars Last Touch for example when I'm claying.

With the Bilt Hamber clay bars you can just use water for lubrication and they are very forgiving if you've not used one before.