Wow... Took an age to claybar my 15 years worth of grot deck a couple of days ago!! Came out lovely though!!

Its a shame i live at top of a hill and get very misty/foggy so vapour was setting on my car whilst i was buffing my wax coat but got a couple pics today after a top up wash!

171595CA-BEFD-4586-9991-F6B0EFBEFD41-429

57CECD00-DCB2-4F0C-9DAA-3FBBB0CC84BC-429

BA7FEEFA-27B6-40CE-B77F-F4119D9591C5-429

Should really get onto sorting those bumper holes out too!!! Lol

What do we think lads? Two bucket autoglym wash, squegee and buff, claybar (for 3 hours!! Is it meant to take that long??) then autoglym wax and then final buff?

Any tips if ive done it the wrong way around lool?

• Like 2

Cheers guys on the sig! Ive needed to crack open photoshop and make one for far too long lol!!

UPDATE!

Finally converted my induction kit to CAI!! Woop! Lol

Amazing what you can get done in a lunch break if you set your mind on it!!

471E46D7-41B1-4A8B-8731-52744FFFF1DC-457

Hey mate I want to change my induction kit to CAI also but I need to get that blue connector to join both pipes..can you find me a link please to what I need as I can't find one

Cheers for the feedback lads, its bloody hard keeping her clean due to the journey to work every day... 5 mins in is a wet soggy dual carriageway, she's got no chance lol!!

And maz, i would link you but that bit of pipe isn't exactly purpose made for an induction kit.... Its infact a turbo hose for our dennis lorry's we have at work... I spotted one whilst working under a cab and thought, that wiuld be ideal... It was a bit pricey, i'll pm you mate!