VIDEO! :wink::smile:

Would have taken a vid but it started lashing it down after i picked her up!! Lol will get a vid up soon tho! ;)

The wrap on the boot trim looks really shiny, looks awesome :)Mine is dull in comparison :(Have you got a link for that wrap mate?

Cheers mate, i'll get you a link in a bit mate :)

Has got a super nice tone In the vid!

Thanks!!

Sounds much nicer now its been fitted properly... Fifty quid well spent!! As said i'll get another vid of it up soon!!

Well recommend STS Tyres in Redhill if anyone needs any exhaust work done, matey done a top job on mine and repaired middle section at no extra cost too.. Well happy with result :D

Item no. for the wrap i got... Just choose ur size: 171052887374

Also tried numerous times to fix this leak but its getting worse and not sure what to do, ive blown out sunroof drain pipes... Then few days ago eith rain started leaking in my passenger footwell bad again... This morning lifted front window plastic on passenger side and siliconed the life out of it... Left it to dry all day snd on way home p**sed down and started dripping in footwell almost immediately!! Where do i check next??

Heres a vid of leak...

Item no. for the wrap i got... Just choose ur size: 171052887374

Also tried numerous times to fix this leak but its getting worse and not sure what to do, ive blown out sunroof drain pipes... Then few days ago eith rain started leaking in my passenger footwell bad again... This morning lifted front window plastic on passenger side and siliconed the life out of it... Left it to dry all day snd on way home p**sed down and started dripping in footwell almost immediately!! Where do i check next??

Heres a vid of leak...

Very nice deck you have there mate.

Have you had a look under wiper cowling/cover. seam seal may have cracked somewhere.

Has the screen ever been changed?

Cheers mate!

I'll look there tomorrow mate thanks... Also i think it may have had new windscreen... Wen i got it there was a yellow crayon number in corner of windscreen which i cleaned off so assume it was newly fitted!

That's either gotta be the screen not sealed or possible there's loads of crap under the scuttle panel and the waters coming into the heater box.

More likely the screen id say. Guess your gonna have to pull all the trims and scuttle. And check it out seal actually around the glass??? Nightmare

Well i looked under dash and it was coming around heater box, like the unit where the pollen filter goes... Was coming around fron and behind it so ill have a clean out under the scuttle first mate.

Fingers crossed thats all it is! Lol already sealed all left side of windscreen and waters only coming in that side and the roof lining in the car at front isnt getting wet either.

Cheers

Lifted scuttle plastic today... No crap under there but seals along the plastic are nakard so im guessing the water is going under plastic too fast not having enough time to drain so is over flowing into heater box.... So ive put a seam of silicon under pladtic on bottom of window to hopefully stop water going under it!

Also boot re-badge is complete!!! Happy with it to be honest! :D

9C813492-D337-4B39-AB13-241017E66ADF-537

208FE330-A908-4E25-BEEB-EE8692FDFE16-537

Mugen badge didnt survive though! Lol

4AFFA862-DC54-4A7C-BEAE-5E894B8F886A-537

• Like 1