Cheers lads... Not too sure on the badge... Like the idea but ive used a model humbrol paint to do it and up close can see streaks from where paint has started to dry half way through.... Might rub it down, mask the carbon areas then spray it a diff shade of blue??

It was an extremely pain in the bum job that mirror... Now to do it all again on other one!! Lol :D

Ooo lovely mate!! They look nice... Havn't fitted my rear h yet but every time i walk past it on the kitchen table its growing on me!! Going to do my civic blue aswell then fit on together and see how they look together!

Awesome awesome stuff mate...I am so pleased to see so much carbon wrapping everywhere...I have been wanting to do the wing mirrors..now that I have seen how kool they look definitely I am gonna stop being lazy and do mine :)

How hard is it to remove the rear badge and how do we do it...That badge looks very different and I like it a lot..goes with your blue theme..looking forward to seeing the pics with all this stuff on ;)

Here mate just found this in how too's  http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/322-colour-coding-your-number-plate-recess/

It shows you how to remove the inner boot liing which will reveal the screws that hold the badge on. Its nice and easy i have had my boot lining off a few times now

Yeah tom think im going for it n see... Still aint done civic badge lol being lazy eith it lol!!

Cheers maz!! Carbon wrap is indeed a good effect which i like... My mates celica has lots on... He wrapped his whole car white with carbon bonnet roof n boot! Looks cool!!

With my rear badge it just popped out with a wiggle! Lol

The H badge was the first thing we did, it was a pain and took 4 attempts

Took lots of heat to bend round the corners, theyres still a couple of creases on the finished one, not too noticible once fitted