looks wicked mate those blue led pads look the dogs.. I miss mine :cry: LOL

The pads are great, got white led pad in the front but the first blue led pad i got for the rear was too big and didnt fit.. So i may even change front one to blue yet as front is a bigger lamp than the rear! :D

But you have pink now.

Nothing wrong with pink... I quite like it!! :)

Damn that's another reason now why I really want a deck ;-)

A deck wasnt my first choice of civic... But am sure glad i ended up with one!! Am in love with it!! :D :D

I think if EVERY bit of colour i added was blue it might become too much... Hence interior trim going black after being blue...

Once i have my black wheels, with blue H's and blue wheel lips, i think the little red in the stickers will be a good contrast.

Also they only come with red 5's atm so would rather support the forum even if its a touch different to my theme! :D

• Like 1

I think if EVERY bit of colour i added was blue it might become too much... Hence interior trim going black after being blue...

Once i have my black wheels, with blue H's and blue wheel lips, i think the little red in the stickers will be a good contrast.

Also they only come with red 5's atm so would rather support the forum even if its a touch different to my theme! :D

It's always worth supporting the club mate, no matter what colour the stickers are ;)

True what you said guys..main thing is supporting the forum not the color :)

• Like 1