Yeah was chuffed with the price to be fair!!

When i first decided i wanted dash trim wrapped in blue carbon i thought of a brighter royal blue... This is between royal and navy but to be honest i think it goes quite well!! I think a brighter blue would look a bit much so im happy with it!!

Got spare trim to wrap and see what i can get for it now too! :D

Love what your doing to this Deck mate. Some nice touches like the rear badges painted blue and the mirrors carbon wrapped! 

Proper bargain on the bits and bobs from scrappy! I got Mondeo twin horns on mine too haha  :wink:

Cheers kyfer, hope to add more to the rear when time allows!! And the mondeo horn has got much more beans than the honda horn!! Lol

I think your right craig, may have to purchase a spare to get done as cant take car off road as its a daily!

Right... Interior water leaks seem to be ruling my life recently!... Noticed last night a huge soggy patch above n/s rear door on roof liner!!

Bloody sunroof drain pipe had popped off didnt it!!! Back on now, need to dry out liner properly next!!

On the other hand, ive seen some people getting these xsara mist jets from the bay... I got mine today but when fitted they aim straight onto my bonnet??

Is there a way to adjust these jets at all? Doesn't seem so?