Probably worth going uprated if it helps with alignment when you lower it mate! Cyber speed do them for the M, think other Civic parts fit too.

Been offered these on facebook...

Lad says bushes n ball joints are good, one busted bolt on ball joint plate which needs drilling out... He's asking for £60...

Would they fit???, they fit eg ek etc...

Fair price??? Considering the busted bolt and perished ball joint rubber which he reckons ball joint itself is still good...???

Need help on this lool!!!

F59ED4B0-B49F-4965-A429-18BDF3359E3D-786

Sounds cheap enough if you can get the bolt out and replaced. Not sure which ones fit ours, I'd like the say the usual but I've no experience with them.

No man, those don't fit! Ours are have this fork style:

BC-FCK-EG-web.jpg

On my deck I have a camber kit from TSS Tuning (Germany), which is a Blox copy. DC2 camber kits fit MB6 and should fit the MC2 as well, but the DC2 Buddy Club kit pictured above didn't fit on mine... the mechanic said the forks are the wrong size???? I don't know where the problem is, my car or the kit...

Thanks @Dexter for pointing that out! Was close to buying them today! Lol

Guess i'll be saving some pennies for a new kit!

Can you get different size forks then or you think your mounts maybe out slightly??

Anyone have any opinions on the ebay special camber kit that i posted a pic of above?? Is it worth the money or will they cause problems??

Obviously ill get a set that fit lool!

No man, those don't fit! Ours are have this fork style:

BC-FCK-EG-web.jpg

On my deck I have a camber kit from TSS Tuning (Germany), which is a Blox copy. DC2 camber kits fit MB6 and should fit the MC2 as well, but the DC2 Buddy Club kit pictured above didn't fit on mine... the mechanic said the forks are the wrong size???? I don't know where the problem is, my car or the kit...

Got these on my mc2

Sorry to be an annoyance with these camber arms!! But i dont really fancy getting this wrong! Lol if i fork out a wod of cash on something that doesnt fit, my civic allowance will be reigned in straight away!! Haha

These look like the above arms that you all say fit, but in description it says civics 92-95??

EC42832D-2D79-4AA7-BFE0-65DC42DE5A1B-185