Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yeah should do, what's happening is when the temperature drops below a certain point the sensor tells the ECU it's in its cold start conditions so it dumps more fuel in and raises the idle to try and warm up. When I've been driving with it cold it's been hammering fuel because of it, but if I'm stationary for a few minutes the temperature gauge rises to normal and the idle sits where it should! 

Yeah, otherwise we might get a repeat performance of when I changed the side skirts on Becca, one side fell off as I was trying to pull the front mudflap off (I'd undone all the sideskirt fittings) and the other wouldn't budge so a swift boot at the back soon saw to that :lol:

Ah i see .. Good to know ! :-)

I love how emotional a story this has been already! Just read the whole thing through and it was a journey and a half!

I had alot of issues with mine at first, but you end up with a bond after all the hard work is done :)

• Like 1

I love how emotional a story this has been already! Just read the whole thing through and it was a journey and a half!

I had alot of issues with mine at first, but you end up with a bond after all the hard work is done :)

This is very true .. Once you've gone through all the sh*t and end up with a car working how you want it .. Ah, it does bring a tear to the eye ..

You're right! Even at this point the bit of hooning I have been able to do has kept me in good spirits! :) 

• Like 1

Are the tyres New mate...that's a really good price if they are..hopefully you will be able to sort the damp problem soon..looking forward to the small upcoming changes :)

Yes mate brand new! :)

You Gotta Love Hooning !!!!!!

You know I love a good hoon from the video meet 8-)
  • Like 1