Grant

Never heard of the peanut butter trick before, sounds interesting but along these lines^^ has anybody tried s**t? I mean it's free, so why not? :lol: Also it would keep undesirables away from your car.

Not just the undesirables. Would keep everyone away from the car!! Ha.

Could be onto something. Makes me cringe when some one touches my car. A bloke leaned on it once. He got out of puff chasing his dog down the road. I was like... daaaahhhhhhhhh! I've just waxed that!

Tim exactly the same mate. Drives me f***ing potty people coming too close to my car. Will be even worse now that've have a black one.

And leaning in it!?! He'd of got a rude awakening!!

If anyone needs some spare s**t my 1 yr old can provide up to 4 nappy loads a day, so it can be very easily applied without getting your hands in your own. 99p plus p+p.

Cheap and nasty sh1t right there :lol:

If anyone needs some spare s**t my 1 yr old can provide up to 4 nappy loads a day, so it can be very easily applied without getting your hands in your own. 99p plus p+p.

Well to avoid a monopoly, I will offer a 3 years olds nappies at 89p + p&p :-)

Ha

We have also noted that my 1 yr old cannot digest baked beans so they come out whole. I have found that this combination is the ultimate all in one product as the beans act better than a clay bar.

• Like 2

So due to the crappy weather nothing done today. Although when the kiddies have gone to bed, I do intend on getting the induction pipe off my civic and rubbing it down ready for a paint. Currently chrome which isn't in keeping with how I want this engine bay to look.

Thinking a minimal visual impact look. Won't be able to keep it lookin OEM but close. Don't want to go red or blue so will stick with the black and silver theme.

Have a tin of satin black which will be used on the intake and it's a dark red cone which will probably be the only stand out colour. Everything else will be cleaned and where necessary re coated.

Opinions?? Am I being old and boring?? Ha.