Grant

All cleaned up and oiled. Just then decided to stop and get in the shower to go out for a late lunch and what happens?? Blue skies come out. f**k this British weather.

Sod's law mate!

Need to start a revolution against this friggin weather! Don't have a choice this weekend though, it's booked in to performance Autoworks on Tuesday next week for alignment !!

Hmmm so dry day. Started. Didn't think if need spring clamps for the rears. Rookie mistake. And because of the compression, I can't get the bolt back in either. Oops.

Hmmm so dry day. Started. Didn't think if need spring clamps for the rears. Rookie mistake. And because of the compression, I can't get the bolt back in either. Oops.

Do you need to lift the hub up to fit the lower bolt? Iv used a jack in the past to do this.

Front or rear? If it's the rear, drop the upper arm and it should pop on.

Exactly what I ended up doing mate. Just finished the rears and lost the light so had to stop. Holy moly she sits low!!! Like really low.

Will crack on n do the fronts first thing and take her out for a test drive. BUT I have a horrible feeling she's gunna be too low for round my area.

• Like 1