Grant

Cheers gentlemen. Will go for it in one hit in a couple of weeks I would've thought. Frustrating having parts but not having the time to put them on!!

That's how I feel about being at work this week, got stuff I want to fit but won't be able to until the weekend! Also waiting for one bit in the post which will also go towards my weekend worklist!  

Weekend work list with your special touch!?!

Well not feeling too great about her right now. :-( just finished two days down in London with work. And since having the tyre changed over, she now seems to pull to left and the steering wheel is out of line. Not sure how this has happened as it was the same tyres, possibly the shitty spacers.

So returbing the standard wheels is right at the top if my to do list. Then buy two new fronts and get the matching pair swapped back over for the rears.

She's also developed a slight blow in the exhaust, which isn't too much of an issue as a new one is winging it's way to me now, but I'll need to wait a while to get it fitted.

And after geting off the motorway, one of the breaks is rubbing too. think it might be the rears. So that's going to need looking at too. Hope it's not a seized caliper.

When you do your next trip get some speed but don't harsh break then pull over and spit on the disks ur soon find the sticky one! Thing is if there starting to stick u could clean them up and might last abit longer but it's gunna need replacing in re long run!

• Like 1