Yeah but its not as gr8 as it looks as ive got a major flat spot to fix which means fixing it by cutting it open to heat n reshape the pipes n then weld it back together its a lot of work but for 50 quid i cant grumble as they are 400 odd quid brand new

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for some paint to match to sort out some hefty scratches the the lil lady did my paint code is B77P but im really struggling to find it any where other than honda they said its called newOrleans blue apparently if that helps

Finally went n picked up myself a skunk2 4-2-1 mani from my m8 jon n grabbed a cheap rear jap can just gotta find a suitable mid section to match it n a custom de cat which r next on my list

20140609_182721_zpst6m6uxq0.jpg 20140609_182752_zpsxtmidcqn.jpg 20140604_183118_zpsxut2m5we.jpg

should see nice gains with the Toda rep ;0)

Im looking for some paint to match to sort out some hefty scratches the the lil lady did my paint code is B77P but im really struggling to find it any where other than honda they said its called newOrleans blue apparently if that helps

Try here mate: http://www.paints4u.com/