Silver VTI Aerodeck..Advice Needed

ammarbm

To be honest, if its a clean one (underneath too). Then that's not a bad price. I know its an ® but they are becoming hard to find especially with the 5 piece kit. You would never get a vti-s kit for an aerodeck for £100, its hard enough to find the rear splitter never mind the mid spoiler lol.

Personally check all docs, if it looks like its been looked after I would definitely have a bash at it.

Good luck either way

Agreed, you may be able to find a vtis kit for a hatch for £100 but the deck rear lip and mid spoiler are very rare now. If it's a good solid car with a decent history it's worth it.

this for a grand!

That's good, needs some little bits and pieces and has higher miles (not that that really matters). Looks like it's got all the vtis options on it too.

Looks pretty clean... I cant really give advice on price as mine only set me back 200 notes but you wont be dissapointed with it!!

As said find out more info on the stated stuff and i would grab it before its too late!! 40,000 less miles than mine to!

As said, rare with the kit as standard and rust doesn't look too bad if you deal with it early! Wheels won't matter as they'll no doubt get changed but it depends how much you want it and are willing to pay!

I can't help but think that was someone's off here who got a very similar looking Deck for a steal!

Thanks for all the advice guys...I am not too sure about it atm with rust and mileage I think he has priced it a bit high..it's on ebay. Current bud is £770 with 2 days left..let's see how it ends :)

Thanks for all the advice guys...I am not too sure about it atm with rust and mileage I think he has priced it a bit high..it's on ebay. Current bud is £770 with 2 days left..let's see how it ends :)

You could always bid £850-900 if you're still interested and if you win it then you'll have paid less than he wanted to let you have it for.  

• Like 2