Had to take them off at 8mth, due to them being warped. Had to beat them off with a hammer....

Oh dear! I'll have to keep an eye on mine then.

Looking good mate, love the new wheel and the lights! Bummer on the welding but I think most of our M's will need welding at some point with their age now, so no biggy. Good to see how she's coming along.

Cheers Dave! The welding isn't too big of a deal, it's a couple of small patches under the car, but I do live near the sea so I'd rather not risk another MB3 situation!

and the discs! 

:lol:

• Like 1

My mtec's are fine dude after 3 track sessions and daily duties. Been on for 2 years now.

Yeah your Deck came to mind when I got my setup! I've got Mintex pads ordered too.

I've had two lots of mtec and they've been spot on. Just check hubs clean before installing.

It'll be getting done at a garage so they'll be installed fine. :)

I have seen nothing but good news on the MTEC stuff. What are the HID's like so far?

They're really nice and bright, but because I kept the anti-glare caps on I've not been flashed once! The light is a pure white with no hint of blue at the moment, like my old Phillips bulbs. Apparently after 100 hours they'll go more towards a blue tint but I've not done much night driving so I'm not anywhere close to that yet.

MTEC + Mintex pads will be fine, you drove my EP3 ;)

Think I did more than drive it bro. :lol:

Looking good mate.. Hid looks really nice

Cheers dude! Nice to see you on here again! :)

• Like 1

My MTEC stuff came! My god are these discs heavy and they're much thicker than the crap I've got now! Getting it all fitted tomorrow, I can't wait! :D

• Like 1