Congrats on the fresh ticket! 

Stat is easy enough to change yourself, only three bolts mate! Bleeding the coolant after is the part that takes longest!

What prompted you change the master cylinder?

Thanks! :)

Yeah the bleeding is why I'd like a garage to do it. Pay a bit more for a proper job.

The brakes have always felt a little spongy and it's been getting worse, so with Japfest2 coming up I wanted to get it fixed before I got on track. :)

If bleeding doesn't help it's probably the master.

Also now that I don't have to rush to buy a thermostat, do you think I should get this low-temp one from Americaland? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-B16-B18-ENGINE-GATES-RACING-LOW-TEMP-THERMOSTAT-/260711197434?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

I figure I could just buy a new one and get the same garage to fit it, instead of trying to find a garage that'll touch a used part.

Found some stone-chipping on my grill and rear trim today. :( I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, so now it's time to wrap them both in carbon wrap! And whilst I'm at it I might as well do the rub strips too! So a question to anyone who's wrapped their M: What size roll should I buy? 4 meters? 5? I want to do the rear bumper (which is the longest piece) in one piece to keep the carbon weave going.